Senior citizens move
Moving consultants, attentive and professional
- Your contact before, during and after the move
- Respect for the rules of the care facility
- Patience and respect for senior citizens and their privacy
Complete senior citizens’ moving package
- Disassemble furniture
- Removal of drapes, lamps, chandeliers, etc.
- Disconnection of electrical equipment
- Cleaning the home
Preparing the new home for occupancy
- Assemble furniture
- Putting the furniture in place
- Connecting electrical equipment
- A network of workers who can do various small jobs around the house
- Reliable cooperation with decorators, electricians, wall-paper hangers, painters, etc.
Need additional moving advice?
Take a look at the moving video Moving Tips for the Over-55 set and Seniors by researcher An-Sofie Smetcoren (VUB, Belgian Ageing Studies).
Spending the winter in Spain or France?
If you need moving services for your winter move to warmer climes, such as Andalusia, Malaga, Costa Blanca, Benidorm, Gran Canaria, Mallorca, Tenerife, Côte d’Azur or the Provence, Dockx Movers has attractive packages for international moves within Europe or around the world. Our moving specialists will be pleased to prepare an offer for you at no obligation.