We (Immpact) have called on Dockx removal services several times. Due to the excellent services they provide, we are more than happy to continue this cooperation with them. All priority points are followed up, transport is smooth and always within the agreed upon deadline. A recommended partner!
Comprehensive approach to company removals
- Removal of office furniture, files, archives, IT equipment, vending machines
- Consultation with your Prevention Adviser regarding safety risks
- Numbering and labelling of parts
- Disassembly and re-assembly of office furniture
- Arrangement of no-parking zone
- Tidying up of vacated offices
- Provision of waste containers
For regular company removal projects, we can work out a long-term formula and propose a framework contract. That way you are not only assured the best conditions and rates, but your removal projects also run smoothly and calmly with a minimum interruption of your activities.
- The use of appropriate moving equipment and supplies: moving boxes, adhesive tape and labels, mobile and stackable plastic bins, boxes equipped for carrying hanging filing systems, dollies, rolling boards, hydraulic jacks for fire safes and heavy cabinets, computer carts, …
- IT hardware is moved in separate trucks equipped with air suspension systems
- Appropriate protection of halls, window sills, lifts and corridors
We recommend taking supplemental insurance coverage for moving and handling risks.
Expert removal team
- Experienced removal experts, team leaders, truck drivers, removal lift operators, packers, ….
- All Dockx removal experts have a P card and have completed training in the Dockx Movers working instructions, including general rules of conduct, safety, the function and operation of removal lifts, furniture handling, lifting techniques, working at heights, vehicle manoeuvring, …
The move was completed in one day. Thank you for the great organisation, and be sure to give your team a pat on the back. They are very professional (on time, calm, safety-conscious, customer-friendly, correct) and very friendly. Please thank them in my name.