House clearance service
Is a member of the family moving to a rest home, a retirement home or a service flat? Would you like to have a house made ready for sale or rental? Emptying a house when somebody dies can be extremely emotional.
In some cases, you are not able to clear the house yourself: you have no time, you live too far away, you are unable to do the heavy carrying, or you simply cannot do it alone.
Relationship of trust
Dockx Movers consultants are understanding and sympathetic and can organise the move and transport down to the last detail.
- Careful with your possessions
- Professional approach
- You know where are your possessions are going
Total house clearance service package
A house clearance demands a great deal of knowledge and experience. Dockx Movers offers a total package for the partial or entire clearance of the home, including transport and moving.
- Clearance of the house from basement to attic and from garden shed to garage
- House clearance combined with transport and moving contents
- Emptying cupboards
- Packing clothes and household items
- Disassembling furniture
- Taking down curtains, lamps and shades
- Disconnecting electrical equipment
- Donating unsalable items to help organisations
- Environmentally aware disposal of remaining waste at container park
- Assembling furniture and connecting electrical equipment at the new home
- Furniture storage
- Minor repairs
- Complete spring clean
Contact Dockx Movers for a quotation for a partial or entire house clearance. The quotation will list the costs of the house clearance and the estimated sales value of the saleable items. An expert will estimate the value of your saleable items.